Friday, September 2, 2011

Maybe fate had put me wherever I am now.

This may sound quite melodramatic, I know, but that's how it is.

When I was on my freshman year, I was really addicted to the NCAA Fever. Most of the times, I get to watch their games and show full support to the team. It was hardcore, I even manage to have pictures with then-Letran Stars RJ Jazul, Rey Guevarra and many more.

To tell you, I was a die-hard fan of Kevin Alas. We are in the same year, that makes him relevant to me. We took a lot of same subjects, and with that, I was able to at least 'share' some things to him (yeah, you know what I mean). And really really really like him, but that was BEFORE, Until we became friends.

So, that's the intro. I don't want to sell my name here, I just want you guys to track down the history of why I created this blog. For my job now, I need to ignite that Letranista spirit in me, so here I am, having this blog as a starting point.

For now, please view my first Gatorade video:


No comments:

Post a Comment