Thursday, September 1, 2011

Introduction.

I'm Reeza Belo.
I made this blog on September 2011. I'm a junior Communication Arts student at this point. Bored. Randomly blogging and is waiting for busy schedules to come.
18 years and 9 months old.
A Letranite.
Specifically a Lance Sports Writer--the official schoolpaper of Letran and Letran Insider for Gatorade Philippines (inthezone.com.ph).

Here I am, posting random stuffs about Letran. Some things that are relevant to me. Some that I experienced and witnessed before or just now.

Things you may be happy to see. Things that might be interesting for you as a Knight.

Don't double-check my grammar please. I'm not particular into grammar-corrections. :)

You are all welcome to see it, well, if you can waste some of your precious time reading my posts.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment